Saturday, November 21, 2009

STUPIDITY, IS IT?

Well, I have finally started chasing a dream, maybe the most beautiful dream that frequents my mind, every now and then, eyes open or shut- the dream to travel the length and breadth of this amazing country, and capture her beauty and vibrance, frame by frame and share them with you.

So I have finally gathered the courage to quit my job as an Insurance Claims Analyst with one of the best BPOs in Bangalore. I was not doing bad there, but I find it really hard to look at the computer screen for 9 hrs while my mind is somewhere in the Himalayas or on the ghats on Varanasi.

I do not know how I am going to earn my living, travelling and photographing India, I really do not know. So if one tells me that I am stupid, 'possibly' he/she is 100% right in saying so. But I always wanted to take this risk. So here I am...trying to put my feelings in words, which I find pretty challenging, especially because I find photography an easier way to communicate than using my rudimentary knowledge of the English language. Maybe I am being too courageous here!

Well then, here we go..

I am off on a trip to Goa tomorow. Not a bad place to start, huh!

2 comments:

TEJAS.MAVINKURVE said...

you have a great sense of composition, i like the way you see the world around you, keep up the good wok..

Tejas Mavinkurve

Unknown said...

Hey Srikant,

Always knew this was coming.Great going, amazing pics and hope to catch up with you soon

Luke Mathew