Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOOOOO HOOOOO ! I got a new toy to play with !!

Yesterday, I finally got my first camcorder. I hope my dear friends Pradeep and Tejus will be happy to know this.



This is a Sony DCR-SR88E, a basic camcorder with no big tech specs and HD/SD/XD mumbo-jumbos. All I know is that this camcorder's price tag doesn't hurt my eyes and my wallet and this thingy can record videos, pretty decent ones, if light is good; if I can manage to get some good footages, some good work is possible with lots of learning ahead. 

I am just dying to get the first clips with it once I reach Haridwar to cover the Kumbha Mela Shahi Snan on the 14th of April, 2010. 

Till then...
Ciao!

5 comments:

PradeepKumar.R said...

Hi , yes i am happy to hear about this , all the best on the new format of photography

Srikant Chakraborty said...

Thanks Pradeep.

Anonymous said...

Hi,Srikant...there you go Finally !! ..:)... waiting to see your first footage ...i always wanted you to shoot moving pictures coz you have a sense of photography :) good luck !!
and by the way the camera looks good :)

Tejas Mavinkurve said...

Hi,Srikant...there you go Finally !! ..:)... waiting to see your first footage ...i always wanted you to shoot moving pictures coz you have a sense of photography :) good luck !!
and by the way the camera looks good :)

Srikant Chakraborty said...

Thanks Tejus,
I already have about 20 odd footages- but all the bird-shots. Wait till I get something better to show you.